PSEC meetings are held monthly on the first Monday of the month from September through June. The September meeting is normally the second Monday since Labor Day also falls on the first Monday. You can always check the PSEC calendar to see the time and location of the next meeting.
Attendees are the Council executive committee and one or two PSEC Representatives from each member society. Member societies are responsible for designating a representative to attend as a voting member.
Agendas for the meeting are posted here roughly a week before the meeting. Make suggestions and corrections in the comments field of the agenda document.
- April Meeting Agenda
The April PSEC Meeting will be held on Monday April 2 from 6-8pm at Razzi’s in Greenwood. The agenda is below:
- Call to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
- Around the Room
- Treasurer Report
- Storage – Hold, still gathering data
- Website Updates
- Mentor Nights
- Engineering Fair
- Awards Banquet – Alternate Location Discussion
- Non-traditional groups – adding to PSEC membership
- Action Item Review
Previous Meeting Minutes
Minutes are posted usually within a week after the meeting date.
- PSEC March 2018 Board Meeting Minutes March 19, 2018 March 5, 2018 Present: Chris Roberdeau, Sam Gheesling, Stan Dyck, Dave Butcher, John Schaufelberger, Don Flemming, Jason Salazar, Grace LeFebure, Hardik Dalal, George Bondor, Tan Our next meeting will be Monday March 5 at 6pm at Razzi’s in Greenwood. The agenda is below: Call to Order Start 6PM Approval of Agenda approved Approval of Minutes Minutes for Feb meeting still pending – ...
- PSEC Meeting Notes 12.04.2017 January 3, 2018 PSEC Meeting – Dec 4, 2017 Present: Sam Ghesling, Stan Dyck, Chris Roberdeau, Tran Dihn, Marina, George Bondor, Don Flemming, Andrew Galan, Charles Beard, Luis Leon Call to Order : 6:00PM Approval of Agenda : Motioned & Approved Approval of Minutes : Not yet available, will approve both Nov. & Dec at next meeting Around the Room : Sam Ghesling: ASME, ...
- PSEC Meeting Notes 11.06.17 January 3, 2018 PSEC Meeting – Nov. 11, 2017 Present: Sam Ghesling, Stan Dyck, Dave Butcher, George Bondor, Don Flemming, Marina, Luis Leon, Chris Roberdeau, Kathi Shoemake Call to Order : 6:02PM Approval of Agenda : Motioned & Approved Approval of Minutes : Not available yet Around the Room : Stan Dyck : IEEE Dave Butcher : IEEE 11/9 Nanotech for Cancer Screening George Bondor :SAE ...
- Meeting Minutes September 11, 2017 September 25, 2017 PSEC Meeting – Sept. 11, 2017 Present: Chris Roberdeu, Sam Ghesling, John Schaufelberger, Dave Butcher, George Bender, Don Fleming, Art and Judy Moss, Charles Beard, Andrew Gaul, Marina Daniker, Ray Wolfe, Stan Dyke, Paul Grant Call to Order – Called Approval of Agenda – Vote taken: Approved Approval of June Minutes – Vote taken: Approved Introductions/Around the Room – Sam Ghessling ...
- Meeting Minutes June 5, 2017 June 6, 2017 Date: Monday, June 5, 2017 Time: 6:00 – 8:00 PM Location: Razzis Pizzeria (Party Room) 8523 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle WA 98103 (map) Next Meeting: Monday September 11, 2017 Meeting Minutes In attendance Don Fleming, IISE Art & Jude Moss, ASQ Chris Roberdeau, AIAA Luis Leon, ASM John Shaufelberger, WSPE Sam Gheesling, ASME Dave Butcher, IEEE Ray Willaford, INCOSE Kathi Shoemake, ASHRAE Connie, SWE Introductions & Updates on Member Societies Events: ...
- Meeting Minutes, May 1 2017 May 11, 2017 The May meeting featured a nice presentation from the USS Turner Joy over in Bremerton. This was also the last meeting before the ISOW. There are bylaws changes for you to look at and vote on next month. Finally, the new slate of officers for next year is up.
- Meeting Minutes, April 3, 2017 April 17, 2017 Dave and Chris were out so Stan got to take the reigns. The ISOW is the last major item on the program year agenda. Click for details.
- Meeting Minutes, March 6, 2017 March 20, 2017 Date: Monday, March 6, 2017 Time: 6:00 – 8:00 PM Location: Razzis Pizzeria 8523 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle WA 98103 Attendance Stan Dyck IEEE Dave Butcher IEEE Jason Salazar PSEC Volunteer John Schaufelberger WSPE-SEA Sam Gheesling ASME-WWS Art & Jude Moss ASQ Steve Snelling IISE Katie Elliott SWE Kathi Shoemake ASHRE Luis Leon ASMI Paul Grant ASCE Chris Roberdeau AIAA John Osborne SAMPE Agenda Introductions & Updates on Member Societies Events: All See attendance above Approval of Agenda: All Approved as written Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes: All Approved as written Treasurer’s Report: Julie Bennett (SWE) Julie was not ...
- Meeting Minutes, February 6, 2017 February 7, 2017 The meeting at Razzi’s was cancelled due to weather but Chris set up a conference call to discuss the Banquet this Saturday.
- January 9, 2017 Meeting Minutes January 16, 2017 The first meeting of the year is also the last meeting before the Engineers Fair. Preparations are finalized but volunteers are still appreciated. The Banquet plans are also being finalized and we need volunteer mentors.