PSEC meetings are held monthly on the first Monday of the month from September through June. The September meeting is normally the second Monday since Labor Day also falls on the first Monday. You can always check the PSEC calendar to see the time and location of the next meeting.
Attendees are the Council executive committee and one or two PSEC Representatives from each member society. Member societies are responsible for designating a representative to attend as a voting member.
Agendas for the meeting are posted here roughly a week before the meeting. Make suggestions and corrections in the comments field of the agenda document.
- February 4, 2019 Meeting Agenda
Our February meeting will be on Monday, February 4th at Razzi’s in Greenwood at 6 pm.
- Call to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
- Around the Room
- Treasurer Report
- Website Updates
- Engineering Fair Report
- Banquet Update
- Mentor Nights
- Action Item Review
Previous Meeting Minutes
Minutes are posted usually within a week after the meeting date.
- December 3rd, 2018 Meeting Minutes February 18, 2019 Call to Order Meeting led by Kathy Approval of Agendas Kathy Motions to approve Agenda approved Approval of Minutes Meetings not available to approve yet Around the Room Beth Mendy – planning the engineering fair, here to give updates, represents EWB, chapter meeting on 3rd Tuesday Marina Dannecker – SWE holiday party and board meeting coming Charles – Next meeting will be the 3rd Monday ...
- November 5th, 2018 Meeting Minutes February 18, 2019 November 5, 2018 PSEC Meeting Call to Order Meeting called to order at 6:08pm Approval of Agenda Motion to approve agenda, seconded, approved Approval of Minutes Marina just got access to the wordpress account and will post meeting minutes from this meeting and last. Around the Room Went around the room, received updates from different organizations in attendance. Many of which are viewable ...
- October 1st Meeting Minutes February 18, 2019 PSEC Meeting 10/01/2018 Agenda approved, minutes approved Around the room Some organizations are required to go through their HQ before communicating with their members to laws from Europe) Multiple clubs now have their events on the PSEC Calendar Treasurer Report Request to update roster Request for dues will be coming soon Nonprofit status is reinstated – this means PSEC is eligible for Boeing ...
- January 7, 2019 Meeting Minutes January 29, 2019 The January meeting was held on January 7th at Razzis. Click for the minutes from that meeting.
- September 10th, 2018 PSEC Board Meeting Minutes September 26, 2018 Present: John Schaufelberger, Charles Beard, Stan Dyck, Dave Butcher, Kathi Shoemake, Sam Gheesling, Paul Grant Pre-meeting discussion: Sam received estimates only from Ray’s Boathouse. Their winter arrangement may only accommodate 70 people. Compared to Museum of Flight, Ray’s comes to $84 per plate (no flower arrangement included). Currently we are at $75.63 per plate at MoF (without ...
- June 4, 2018 Meeting Minutes September 6, 2018 PSEC Board Meeting Minutes June 4, 2018 Present: Stan Dyck, Dave Butcher, John Schaufelberger, Charles Beard, George Bondor, Jason Salazar, Kathi Shoemake, Tan, Sam Gheesling Call to Order 6:04 PM Approval of Agenda Motioned and Approved Approval of Minutes Motioned and Approved Around the Room Stan – IEEE – events calendar synced Excom meeting June 12th Kathi – ASHRAE – YEA June Reception at Redhook Brewlab June ...
- Meeting Minutes, May 7, 2018 June 4, 2018 Attendance Sam, Stan, Chris, John, Charles Beard, Tan, George, Jason, Kathi Agenda Call to Order Approval of Agenda Approval of Minutes Around the Room Sam – ASME Chris – AIAA John – WSPE Charles – AIAA Tan – ASME Jason – Kathi – ASHRAE has Golf Tournament coming up in June and last Chapter meeting next week Treasurer Report Dave is on the east coast working No transactions last month Official IRS ...
- Meeting Minutes, April 2, 2018 May 9, 2018 Notes from the April 2nd PSEC meeting
- PSEC March 2018 Board Meeting Minutes March 19, 2018 March 5, 2018 Present: Chris Roberdeau, Sam Gheesling, Stan Dyck, Dave Butcher, John Schaufelberger, Don Flemming, Jason Salazar, Grace LeFebure, Hardik Dalal, George Bondor, Tan Our next meeting will be Monday March 5 at 6pm at Razzi’s in Greenwood. The agenda is below: Call to Order Start 6PM Approval of Agenda approved Approval of Minutes Minutes for Feb meeting still pending – ...
- PSEC Meeting Notes 12.04.2017 January 3, 2018 PSEC Meeting – Dec 4, 2017 Present: Sam Ghesling, Stan Dyck, Chris Roberdeau, Tran Dihn, Marina, George Bondor, Don Flemming, Andrew Galan, Charles Beard, Luis Leon Call to Order : 6:00PM Approval of Agenda : Motioned & Approved Approval of Minutes : Not yet available, will approve both Nov. & Dec at next meeting Around the Room : Sam Ghesling: ASME, ...