[PSEC] FW: Please Join us at Family Stem Night at the Future of Flight on February 6th.

Guiley, Kalan R Kalan.R.Guiley at boeing.com
Thu Nov 29 07:43:49 PST 2012

Hi, PSEC Reps-

Here's another opportunity to engage the public in the excitement of engineering!  I'd encourage all member societies, particularly those who have exciting activities planned for our Engineer's Fair three days later, to participate in this event.  (Consider it a dry run.)

We'll discuss the prospect of having a PSEC booth at Monday's meeting.

Thanks.

Kalan Guiley
Flight Controls - High Lift Systems
The Boeing Company